Held during the school term, both afterschool and during weekends, our term time drama workshops are suitable for 6-18 year olds and generally last about two hours.
Our students build confidence and life skills through games, improvisation and story telling. Taught by industry professionals, our drama workshops are fun, exciting and great for anyone who is interested in drama, no matter what level of experience you may have!
Every workshop offers a different experience for our students with our teachers being able to customise our activities to suit each students needs. There are huge benefits to be gained from joining one of our activities including:
- creating drama through team work
- exploring drama through games and improvisation
- building friendships
- gaining experience in the performing arts
- gaining confidence and life skills
- improving listening and co-ordination skills
Click here to find your local term time workshop!